Zephyr is governed by a Board of Directors supported by the Founding Stakeholders and a team of Instigators.
Board of Directors
This initial Board was elected by the Zephyr Founding Stakeholders in order to reflect a diversity of interests, industries, and backgrounds. In May of each year, roughly a quarter of the Board will be elected by the Zephyr Membership.
- Billy Charlton, Technical University of Berlin, President and Chair
- Clint Daniels, RSG in San Diego (outgoing)
- Eric Miller, University of Toronto (outgoing)
- Hani Mahmassani, Northwestern University, Diversity Officer
- Joe Castiglione, San Francisco County Transportation Authority in San Francisco CA
- Leah Silen, NumFocus in Austin
- Lisa Zorn, Metropolitan Transportation Commission in San Francisco CA
- Mario Scott, SDG in New York, Secretary
- Rosella Picado, WSP in Seattle, Treasurer
Committee’s of the board are chaired by board members but also contain some instigators to assist with getting work done. Committee membership will be updated with new board members after the board rotation in summer 2019.
|Clint Daniels (chair)
||Mario Scott (chair)
||Eric Miller (chair)
||Leah Silen (chair)
Industry leaders who have agreed to help shape the initial direction of the Foundation and elect the initial Board.
Place of work for identification purpose only and does not indicate the endorsement of that institution.
- Alexei Pozdnukhov, University of California at Berkeley
- Aruna Sivakumar, Imperial College
- Beverly Scott, Beverly Scott and Associates
- Chandra Bhat, University of Texas
- Clint Daniels, [former] San Diego Association of Governments
- Dan Florian, INRO Software
- Eric Anderson, Maricopa Association of Governments
- Eric Miller, University of Toronto
- George Naylor, Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- Greg Giaimo, Ohio Department of Transportation
- Hani Mahmassani, Northwestern University
- Howard Slavin, Caliper
- Julie Dunbar, Dunbar Transportation
- Kay Axhausen, ETH-Zurich
- Moshe Ben-Akiva, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Pat Mokhtarian, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Rick Donnelly, WSP-PB
- Rosella Picado, WSP-PB
- Stephen Lawe, Resource Systems Group
- Steve Perone, PTV
- Therese McMillan, LA MTA
- Vladimir Livshits, Maricopa Association of Governments
The small group who have to bring this idea to reality starting from ideas discussed at the Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting many years ago.
- Billy Charlton
- Gregory Erhardt
- Brian Gardner
- David Ory
- Elizabeth Sall
- Joan Walker